Operating with different program files is an everyday task for every developer. In such scenarios, a good source code editor comes very handily. There are different text editors, and every windows user has interacted with a notepad. But notepad is a terrible text editor you might wanna use. However, Notepad++ can be said as the enhanced version of notepad. Due to its seamlessly low size, the application loads up pretty quickly and works very well. Therefore today we’re going to see how can we install Notepad++ on Windows 11.
Video Tutorial: How to Install Notepad++ on Windows 11
No need to worry guys, currently we’re working on this tutorial, till then refer to the below article. If you have any questions! Feel Free To Ask.
Step 1 : Download Notepad++
1) Firstly we will download Notepad++ for Windows 11. Follow the below-provided download link, and click on the latest release version available. In our case, it’s
Notepad++ 8.1.3 Release.
Download Notepad++ here:
2) Now based on your system architecture download the appropriate
Installer file. We’re using Windows 11 system with x64 Architecture.
Step 2 : Install Notepad++
1) Once the download gets finished open it up in the folder where it has been downloaded and
Double Click on the downloaded file to start it’s the installation process.
2) Now we have to select the installation language of Notepad++. We will stick to the default language i.e English and click on the
3) In the setup wizard’s welcome screen click on the
4) In the licence agreement window simply click on the
I Agree the button.
5) Here we have to select the installation location, we’ll stick to the default destination location so click on the
6) In the Choose Components window as well click on the
7) In the final installation window
Create Shortcut on Desktop checkbox. After that click on the
Install button and your Notepad++ installation will begin.
8) Once the installation gets successful click on the
Finish button to close the setup wizard and launch Notepad++.
9) Opening up for the first time you will see a window similar to that of the below image in its full-screen mode.