So, you have made up your mind about pursuing a career in computer programming. Or, you have already been in this field for some time now and want to expand your horizons. If you are one of those who want to start a career in computer programming or are seeking a create higher value to your career and also earn handsomely, R language is a great choice. This is the right time and place to explore the Top 5 R Programming Courses Online 2022.
This blog will give you a basic understanding of the features that distinguish R language from other computer programming languages and will show you which courses you can take up in this area so that you will chart out a clear career path.
First, what is R language?
I will go about this blog giving an introductory overview of R language. The reason I will not elaborate too much on the features of this language is that I assume you already have some idea of it on your own. These are a few of the features that make R language different from the rest of the pack:
- It is indispensable for many core areas of IT such as Data Science, Statistical Analysis, Web Development, Machine Learning, and many others
- A wide variety of libraries and frameworks support the R language
- The R language is compatible across cross platforms
- It is highly adaptable, meaning it is easy to integrate it with data processing technologies such as Spark and Hadoop
- Its graphical capabilities are very robust
- R offers distributed computing
- It can be extended effortlessly.
How rewarding is a career in R language programming?
Another major reason I want to explain the Top 5 R Programming Courses Online 2022 is that the economics concerning R language is very bright. Obviously, your aptitude and interest aside, we have bills to pay each month! So, being a techie is great for meeting your expenses and going beyond, but given that you are anyway in a career involving IT, why not choose something that also gives you decent sums of money?
In this respect, there is nothing about R language that holds you back from learning it. One fact I can mention with utter certainty is that you will not regret making a career in R language programming. The reason I say this is here to see: your average pay packet is in the range of $117,000. Now, don’t tell me that is a pay range that will make you feel sorry about! Additionally, it is picking up in popularity, which means that it is not likely to be a bubble, but is something that is here to stay for the long haul.
Which are the Top 5 R Programming Courses Online 2022?
Now that you have been pepped up (I hope) to take up R language programming seriously, let me take you to a whittled down list of Top 5 R Programming Courses Online 2022:
For data scientists that want to unravel deeply hidden data, R language comes in handy. This course offers in-depth Deep Learning and Machine Learning to help you get to the root of the intricate data and extract them for meaningful use. It has a series of lectures that help you approach your problem in a phased, step-by-step, logical manner.
This course will teach you how to develop Machine Learning and Deep Learning algorithms, which will help you understand how to use R in real-world situations.
From offering you learning about a few basic concepts in R, this course will delve into advanced concepts, which include:
- Data classification
- Association rule mining
- Dimensionality reduction.
This course will also familiarize you with the basics of Deep Learning and artificial neural networks, and topics such as ANNs, RNNs, and CNNs. You will know how to apply Deep Learning in various fields and understand how to implement scalability, HPC, and feature engineering.
This course will open up the pathways to understanding and solving real-world complex data analysis problems. It will start with the simple first steps, involving importing techniques with which to download data from the Net. At this stage, you will understand CRAN and how it works.
This course then proceeds to create static plots and plot spatial data on interactive web platforms such as Google Maps and OpenStreetMap.
Next, it will move on to advanced data analysis concepts such as:
- Time-series analysis
- Spatial data analysis with R and QGIS
- Sentiment analysis
- Handling missing data
- Cluster analysis
- Association mining
- Advanced data visualization with R’s ggplot2 library.
This course is for those who want to gain expertise in advanced level concepts in R programming and become familiar with industry best practices. This advanced R course focuses intensively on Machine Learning concepts and shows how to apply them in the real world with R.
During the learning offered at this course, learners will gain a solid knowledge of Machine Learning and R, as they will be solving varied coding challenges all along.
Learners will gain a solid understanding of these among many other related topics:
- How to perform pre-model-building steps
- Linear and non-linear regression model
- The working behind core Machine Learning algorithms
- The method of building and evaluating classification models
- Mastering the use of the powerful caret package
- Implementing unsupervised learning algorithms
- Building recommendation engines using multiple algorithms
- Analyzing time-series data and building forecasting models
- Text analytics…
If you are a software programmer, statistician, or data miner that wants to develop statistical software using R programming, you have come to the right place. Look no beyond this course to gain a thorough beginner level understanding of the R language. The concepts taught in this course will help you build the foundation for higher learning.
This R programming language for statistical computing and graphical representation will help you understand this language through as many as 82 lectures, some of which include:
- R Installation & Setting R Environment
- Column Bind & Row Bind
- Data Frame Accessing
- Merging Data Frames
- Melting & Casting
- Matrix Manipulation, rep function & Data Frame
- Matrix Accessing
- Variables, Operators & Data types
- Vector Manipulation & Sub-Setting
This course is the starting point to a deeper knowledge of analytics and data visualization. For Python developers among you who are curious about Data Science, this course is just the one. It will drive home the importance of UX to data visualization and show how to use it. It starts you on the learning path to data visualization.
With the learning offered at this course, you will be able to get a solid grasp of:
- Data Visualization using R, Pie Charts, 3D Pie Charts & Bar Charts
- Additional BoxPlot Style Parameters
- Analysis with ScatterPlot, BoxPlot, Histograms, Pie Charts & Basic Plot
- MatPlot, ECDF & BoxPlot with IRIS Dataset
- Low-Level Plotting
- Histograms & Line Graphs
- Combining Plots
- Box Plots
- Bar Plot & Density Plot
- Scatter Plots & Scatterplot Matrices.
We hope that this list of Top 5 R Programming Courses Online 2022 will be of use and value to you on the path to your career in R language programming. Feel free to share your thoughts on this blog!