Top 5 Android App Development Courses Online 2022
This is a great time to be an android app developer and to explore the Top 5 Android App Development Courses Online 2022. Why not, when Google’s Android has been consistently setting the cyber world on fire, with a stunning number of downloads. Can you guess how many android apps have been downloaded as of now? Well, well over 100 billion!
This makes it the most favoured app by a mile. Android being the most popular app is not surprising when you consider its main features:
- It is extremely easy to download. One can do it not just from Google Play, but also from any website
- It runs on java, a language most software professionals, even rookies, are usually familiar with
- It makes it absolutely simple for developers to start selling their new apps
- It is flexible, making it easy to innovate upon and accommodate new changes
- It has an amazing reach with the leading social media
- It can be deployed on almost any device
- These apps are very affordable.
These are more than sufficient reasons to explore the Top 5 Android App Development Courses Online 2022. The next few paragraphs will help you understand which these are.
Top 5 Android App Development Courses Online 2022
1. Firebase Realtime Database for Android Apps
Looking to meet and explore Google’s real-time Firebase database? This Firebase Realtime Database for Android Apps course is made for you. It puts Android App developers on the road to an understanding of Firebase. With as many as 31 sample projects for reference, this course is an exciting way to become familiar with the Firebase real-time database.
You will learn how to use Android Studio. The tutor will put you on a step-by-step implementation process that will enhance your Android Development through expert database management, user authentication and the basic JSON database.
This Firebase Realtime Database for Android Apps course will teach you how to:
- Use the Firebase console to create a new Firebase project and link it to an Android Studio Java project
- Achieve connectivity with the google-services.JSON file
- Take a guided look at the JSON data format
- Import and export data from a database
- Understand Java interfaces, listeners and events for us in a synchronous programming
- Implement Firebase compatible classes
- Grasp the wide functionality that can be used for databases and user authentication work
- Add the necessary Firebase libraries to an Android Studio project.
Duration: 3.5 Hours.
Click Here To Enroll in API in Firebase Realtime Database for Android Apps with an additional discount.
2. Android App Development from Installation to Code and Publish Your Own Apps!
This course will become your guide to launching your own first android app. There is no better learning than this Android App Development from Installation to Code and Publish Your Own Apps! course if you want to publish your own android apps.
You will learn everything about android web development, from installation and code to publishing. You will gain an understanding of the user interface and a sample application. Through fun exercises, get a hold of the shortcuts and debugging, and activities and fragments. This course includes Android Studio and App Builder.
It will cover these areas:
- Java tutorial
- User interface
- Shortcuts and debugging
- Sample application
- Activities and fragments.
Also offered is an understanding of the challenges associated with android apps, with a bonus section.
Duration: 17 Hours.
Click Here To Enroll in Android App Development from Installation to Code and Publish Your Own Apps! with an additional discount.
3. Android App Development for Beginners
Android app beginners, roll up your sleeves and get ready to start android app development! This is the ideal course for wannabe android app developers, putting them as it does on the road to total learning on android app development.
At this Android App Development for Beginners course, just everything you need to know about android app development is laid bare. How to run your first app, and how to handle clicks and inputs are part of the learning this course offers. You will also get a thorough understanding of Android Studio.
In other words, this course is aimed at giving you all the learning you need to begin android app development from the word go. It will show you how to install all required tools for development and how to run apps on virtual devices, apart from one’s own real device.
Apart from the intro, this Android App Development for Beginners will give you an understanding of:
Android studio first look
- Downloading JDK and Android studio
- Creating a new android studio project
Running your first App
- Creating and running app on a virtual device
- Customizing and running app on the Real device
Handling clicks and inputs
- Handling button clicks
- Handling users inputs and building Converter App
- Preventing app crashing and Toast message.
Duration: 35 Mins.
Click Here To Enroll in Android App Development for Beginners with an additional discount.
4. How To Create Android Apps Without Coding Advance Course
Creating android apps without coding? Wondering if I am out of my senses to suggest this? Well, I am not! How To Create Android Apps Without Coding Advance Course is meant to offer you knowledge of how to use just the database to create android apps.
To enrol on this course, an elementary idea of how android apps work is all you need.
Aimed at the absolute beginners who are clueless about programming, and yet want to become professional app creators without investing a lot of their time and money, this course comes with a bonus: free resources and content, which you can use in your projects at ZERO cost.
Learn these components step-by-step at this course:
- The bare essentials before you start creating an app
- The elements of an app, and how to deploy them
- How to create a database and connect your app to it
- Getting your app published in the Google app store
- Monetizing your app.
Duration: 2.9 Hours.
Click Here To Enroll in How To Create Android Apps Without Coding Advance Course with an additional discount.
5. Android App UI Design with Adobe XD and Google Material Design
This is a course on how to design sparkling Android App UI using Adobe XD adhering to the Google Material Design Guidelines.
Your UI is the face of your website, right? It is what introduces your website to your user, who could be your client. Getting your UI right means that you have understood the grammar of website creation.
This is a course on Android App UI Design with Adobe XD and Google Material Design, and it will give you a thorough knowledge of:
- Designing 6 Android App Screens UI of a Medical App using Adobe XD
- Designing 6 Android App Screens UI of a Medical App using Photoshop
- Designing a real-world actual App using XD art-boards
- Extracting all your assets using Adobe XD Batch export
- Generating Coded Style Guides for your Android Developers
- Handing off your Android Designs to your Developers using Zeplin
- Generating 9-patch PNG assets
- Exploring new possibilities with Material Design 2.0.
Duration: 4.4 Hours.
Click Here To Enroll in Android App UI Design with Adobe XD and Google Material Design with an additional discount.
So, are you excited about making a highly rewarding and challenging career in android app development? Get on that path by learning with these Top 5 Android App Development Courses Online 2022!
Also Read: Top 5 C# Programming Courses Online 2022