In the world majority of the smartphone users use the Android operating system on their devices. However, in addition to that developers are also focused to bring their applications for Android users first. So large user community helps in getting proper feedback, reviews, new features, etc. All in all, becoming an Android developer has many advantages. But to become an Android developer first you’ll need Android studio installed on your computer. In this article, we’ll tell you How to Install Android Studio on Windows 10.
Video Tutorial: How to Install Android Studio on Windows 10
If you’re finding it difficult installing Android studio on windows 10 then you can refer to the below video for a complete guide.
Download Android Studio
1) Firstly we will download the latest version of Android studio available on the internet. Follow the below-provided link to download Android Studio for window 10. There simply click on the green
Download Android Studio button.
Download Android Studio Here: https://developer.android.com/studio
2) After that a licence agreement will show up. Simply tick the agreement checkbox and click on the
Download Android Studio For Windows button. within few seconds Android studio will start getting downloaded.
Install Android Studio on Windows 10
1) Open up the folder where the downloaded
.exe file is available, double click on the file to start the installation wizard.
2) In the welcome screen simply click on the
Next button to continue the installation process of Android studio.
3) In the select components window tick the checkboxes of both Android Studio & Android Virtual Device and click on the
4) After that you’ll be asked to choose the installation folder for Android studio, here we will go with the default installation folder so click on
5) Now, simply click on the
Install button and your Android studio will start getting installed.
6) after the installation gets complete click on the Next button and again after that click on the
Congrats you’ve successfully installed Android Studio on your Windows 10 machine. For creating your first Android app check out the video tutorial for a complete guide.