This programming language from the alma mater of computer technology, Microsoft, has been around for over a couple of decades. That it is still one of the most popular programming languages around is testimony to its resilience, usefulness and versatility. This makes learning the Top 5 C# Programming Courses Online 2022 a very valuable proposition.
Welcome to the world of C#! Pronounced as “C sharp”, this language is general-purpose, current, and object-oriented. Being all these, it owes its popularity to various factors. These are some of them:
- C# is easy to learn and get started with since it is of the same family as C, C++, and java;
- Ideal for desktop and web applications;
- Has the support of a vast library;
- Well suited for game development, a multibillion-dollar global industry.
With all these, it makes a lot of sense to get started on learning C#. In this blog, we list a selection of Top 5 C# Programming Courses Online 2022, which we hope will help you get started or enhance your career in programming.
Here we go:
Top 5 C# Programming Courses Online 2022
The hallmark of a high-quality C# code is its ability to be readable, comprehensible, and reliable. This course teaches how to write code that satisfies these criteria. While it is true that C# is feature-rich, when a program is shoddily written, it can lead to poor design and implementation.
The aim of this course is to equip you with the learning you need to write the perfect API code, which will help you stand out among the professional community of coders and earn their respect.
It will cover these areas and lots more:
- API development principles
- Naming conventions in the .NET platform and those suited for C#
- Common problems encountered by C# developers when designing and implementing API’s and how to address them
- Understanding and addressing common implementation issues
- Grasping and overcoming common Architectural Design issues.
Duration: 3.5 Hours.
Click Here To Enroll in API in C#: The Best Practices of Design and Implementation with an additional discount.
Understanding how a language is built is the basis for gaining expertise in it. This course gives a deep understanding of the logic behind C#, not in a pedantic manner, but in a fun, interactive and engaging manner. This learning is imparted in a manner everybody understands: puzzles, gotchas, and questions you could face at interviews.
The purpose of teaching you all these through this method is to make you a better developer. The lessons you learn will stay in your mind for a long time to come, because they are imparted in a really comprehensible and relatable manner, almost in a game or storytelling format.
You will understand:
- The problems unique to arithmetic
- The Liskov substitution principle as part of generics and arrays
- The inherent unpredictability of the mutable structures
- Collections and LINQ
- Methods and overloading
- Puzzles concerning date and time
- How to prepare for C# interviews!
Duration: 4.5 Hours.
Click Here To Enroll in C# in Depth: Puzzles, Gotchas, Questions at Interviews with an additional discount.
Do you work with C#, but have been having a problem in grasping key principles and mastering them? Then, this course is for you. This course will strengthen your grip of C# by imparting principles in a SOLID (Single Responsibility Principle (SRP), Open closed Principle (OSP), Liskov substitution Principle (LSP), Interface Segregation Principle (ISP), and Dependency Inversion Principle (DIP)) manner, so that the learning stays stuck in your mind, and will help you face C# technical interviews with aplomb.
The tutor will break down complex jargon relating to C# so that you get an idea of what these mean and how to use them in real life. If you are confused about design principles, this course will put you at ease. In all, you will gain a proper understanding of the SOLID principles in C#, which will give you the confidence to face interviews and achieve success at them.
Duration: 4.5 Hours.
Click Here To Enroll in Learn SOLID principles with C# with an additional discount.
Want to gain expertise in automation testing? You need nothing more than this course. Aimed at both beginners and advanced level learners, this course is designed to be a complete end to end project that offers learning on real-world solution structure and development patterns.
It helps you take automation to the next level by teaching you the way of creating logic layers and using development patterns. What sets this course apart is that it not only teaches you how to use and implement the selenium web driver; it also shows you how to use it in the real world with a complete testing solution that comes with dynamic testing, schedule runs, reporting and branching.
It is not merely about the academic side of selenium; it shows how to build this web driver so that it can be implemented at the enterprise level.
These are some of the areas this course covers:
- Implement Selenium Web Driver with C#.NET
- Use Data-Driven approach to generalize your tests
- Implement REST API Automation Testing
- Interact and manipulate all types of Web UI Elements
- Learn how to solve and bypass UI and timing problems like sync page load, a-sync page load
- Implement “Real World” testing solution end-to-end
- Create logic layers on top of Selenium (wrapper) to add more stability and functionality.
Duration: 10.5 Hours.
Click Here To Enroll in Selenium, C# and Everything in Between with an additional discount.
In simple, no-nonsense language, the tutor of this course will teach you the concepts and tools needed for building maintainable and reliable software. So, what does this course cover?
It will show you how to write effective unit tests using the C# programming language and NUnit as a unit testing framework. You will also become familiar with the concepts related to unit testing, something that companies expect from any professional developer. All the important aspects of writing unit tests, such as mocking and test-driven development (TDD), will be taught in a manner you will love to learn.
With this course, you will become familiar with how to:
- Write Unit Tests
- Write Mocks with Mocking Framework
- Write Manual Mocks
- Apply Best Practices of Writing Unit Tests
- Practice Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Run and Debug Unit Tests.
Duration: 10.5 Hours.
Click Here To Enroll in Learn Unit Testing with NUnit and C# with an additional discount.
We hope that this Top 5 C# Programming Courses Online 2022 is something you look forward to, on the way to becoming a professional C# developer!
Also Read: 10 Best Online Python Courses in 2022